The product(s) you receive might vary slightly from the product picture due to the nature of our product(s) being 100% handmade to order.
The beauty of imperfections:
- KREET products are handmade, and handmade items, by nature, have imperfections. Although we are thorough, there are inconsistencies based on the creative casting and finishing process. Each item will look a little different from the next.
- Our items have natural and unique imperfections. Our items are studio produced and our process is genuine and full of love and care.
- Any item you purchase is one of a kind. There are no two pieces that are exactly the same. Even if the pieces is from the same batch, the unique raw materials, oxides and paint will always make each item beautifully different.
- What are some of the imperfections you can expect?
- Small air bubbles on the surface
- Differences in colour consistency and texture
- Exposed aggregate
- Patched or slurry filled spots
- What is not OK?
- Anything broke, cracked or chipped
- Anything that does not measure up to your expectations
If you find that your order does not live up to our standard please get in touch with us here.