We have changed things up to make it more affordable and accessible for you to get your dream idea designed and manufactured by KREET. We will be releasing commission slots every few months to the public via our waiting list HERE. Be sure to sign up here or you won’t get notified when new slots open!
Slots are limited and we will communicate these to our waitlist community first before sharing them online or on social platforms.
How does this work in a nutshell?
When you place the order, we will contact you for details about the design you want via email or phone (make 100% sure you enter your details correctly). Once we are on board and have clarified your requirements we will kickoff design and manufacturing and keep you in the loop as we progress.
You will also receive a certificate of authenticity along with your creation with your name and the particulars of the design. An NFT of the design in 3D file format will be minted and issued to you as well.
The small print you need to know about before you buy:
- You will get one casting of your design in your colour of choice. If you are doing a jewellery commission, our first choice is brass. If you’d like the piece in silver, we’ll need to increase the price depending on the weight of the piece.
- The size of the final piece may not exceed 20cm in any dimension if it’s concrete. 22mm if it’s a jewellery piece.
- Some animals or designs simply don’t work in concrete at this scale due to thin and fragile limbs and details. We’ll let you know what can and can’t be done in this regard. Sometimes an easy fix is to change the pose of the animal to make it work.
- The lead time can be between 5 and 10 weeks depending on how busy we are. The process takes time so you will have to be patient.
- Shipping is included.
- We can’t reproduce your furry friend and get an exact copy of them, we rather strive to capture their essence in a creative form.
- We don’t do elaborate custom paint or colouring. We stick to a single colour either in the concrete mix itself or hand painting. Trying to match fur colours and patterns ain’t our thing.
- KREET retains the intellectual property of the designs and holds all rights to reproduce and resell the design in any shape or form.
- We will add to this list as we refine the process for taking more custom designs.